The Finance Department consists of a Finance Officer, Financial Analyst, and Finance Coordinator. Collectively we assure cost-effective service to customers and the water, sewer, solid waste, ambulance, and fire departments by providing:
- General ledger accounting
- Financial reporting
- Fixed asset management
- Accounts payable & cash disbursement services
- Accounts receivable
- Assessment district administration
- Cash management and bank relations
- Preparation and ongoing analysis of annual operating and capital budgets
Finance Department responsibilities:
- Conformance to legal requirements.
- Billing in accordance with Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- Governmental accounting compliance.
- Other post-employment benefit management.
- Analysis and interpretation of financial data.
- Budget preparation.
- Audit assistance.
- Financial planning.
- Debt administration.